1792 High Rye Kentucky Straight Bourbon

  395.00 Excl. VAT

Out of stock

Country
USA
Region
Kentucky
Distillery
Barton 1792 Distillery
Malt type
Bourbon
Vintage
2008
Bottled
2016
Age
8
ABV
47.15%
Volume
0.75L

The Rye is High in the 1792 High Rye Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Bourbon in the US is strictly regulated and the law says it must be made using a mash bill of at least 51% corn. After that, the remaining 49% can be made up of whatever grain the distiller wants. By fiddling with the ratio of the remaining grains the distiller can alter the flavour of the bourbon, but most would include a bit of rye somewhere in the mix. But the amount of rye in the mash bill of the High Rye is…well, much higher! This gives the bourbon a big, bold flavour with that signature rye spice. This mingles with notes of vanilla, caramel and butterscotch. And what’s 1792 got to do with all this? It was the year that Kentucky was admitted as the 15th state to the Union.

DELIVERY

Fast Delivery

Our delivery services are fast and reliable. After receiving your Completed Order email, you can expect your order within 7 working days or faster, worldwide. Wowzers, that’s really fast! Please find our rates and list of countries by clicking on the above icon.

Safe packing

Your purchase is safe with us. We use strong boxes that are specifically designed for bottle transport. Fragile gift boxes are packed separately from the bottles and we use thick wrapping material. When we’re done packing your order, it might be bomb proof. We won't test that, just saying.

Dedicated care

The whisky you're about to buy is awesome. That's why we guarantee safe delivery. Should you need any aftercare, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our customer care team is standing by and it’s our mission to provide you with the best assistance in the history of assistance.

Please note: we have updated our shipping service to the United States. Find all info on our Shipping Information page

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRICES INCLUDING OR EXCLUDING VAT?

You can switch between in/ex prices anytime. Customers from outside of the EU and business customers will have VAT deducted at checkout automatically.

Include VAT

Exclude VAT

For all customers outside the EU and business customers outside The Netherlands

Include VAT

For private customers in the EU and business customers in The Netherlands

ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRICES INCLUDING OR EXCLUDING VAT?

You can switch between in/ex prices anytime. Customers from outside of the EU and business customers will have VAT deducted at checkout automatically.

Include VAT

Exclude VAT

For all customers outside the EU and business customers outside The Netherlands

Include VAT

For private customers in the EU and business customers in The Netherlands