Clarendon 25 Years Old The Colours Of Rum Edition 3 1996

  210.00 Excl. VAT

In stock

Country
Jamaica
Distillery
Clarendon
Bottler
Wealth Solutions
Malt type
Rum
Vintage
1996
Bottled
2021
Cask number
435094
Age
25
ABV
67%
Volume
0.7L

Clarendon 25 Years Old The Colours Of Rum Edition 3 1996 is a single cask rum from Clarendon in Jamaica, bottled by Polish independent bottler Wealth Solutions. The rum matured for 25 years in cask #435094, before being bottled at a cask strength of 67%. Clarendon is one of the newer rum distilleries in Jamaica. It was built in 1949 on the Monymusk Estate, after which their popular Monymusk brand is named. The distillery is owned for 73% by National Rums of Jamaica, a partnership between the Jamaican government, the West Indies Rum Distillery (owned since 2017 by Maison Ferrand), and Demerara Distillers. The other 27% is in the hands of Diageo, who use the majority of the distillery’s production for Captain Morgan.

DELIVERY

Fast Delivery

Our delivery services are fast and reliable. After receiving your Completed Order email, you can expect your order within 7 working days or faster, worldwide. Wowzers, that’s really fast! Please find our rates and list of countries by clicking on the above icon.

Safe packing

Your purchase is safe with us. We use strong boxes that are specifically designed for bottle transport. Fragile gift boxes are packed separately from the bottles and we use thick wrapping material. When we’re done packing your order, it might be bomb proof. We won't test that, just saying.

Dedicated care

The whisky you're about to buy is awesome. That's why we guarantee safe delivery. Should you need any aftercare, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our customer care team is standing by and it’s our mission to provide you with the best assistance in the history of assistance.

Please note: we have updated our shipping service to the United States. Find all info on our Shipping Information page

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRICES INCLUDING OR EXCLUDING VAT?

You can switch between in/ex prices anytime. Customers from outside of the EU and business customers will have VAT deducted at checkout automatically.

Include VAT

Exclude VAT

For all customers outside the EU and business customers outside The Netherlands

Include VAT

For private customers in the EU and business customers in The Netherlands

ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRICES INCLUDING OR EXCLUDING VAT?

You can switch between in/ex prices anytime. Customers from outside of the EU and business customers will have VAT deducted at checkout automatically.

Include VAT

Exclude VAT

For all customers outside the EU and business customers outside The Netherlands

Include VAT

For private customers in the EU and business customers in The Netherlands